Natural Attraction Photography

This is the Photography blog of Katherine McIntosh. For more information about bookings and other related questions please email info@naturalattraction.ca Otherwise enjoy the blog, which is a mix of Portraits, Nature work, Event Coverage and Personal Photographs.



Join my Facebook Fan Page!


Fees



Portrait Package: Includes Up to 2 hours of shooting and 1 high resolution DVD disk for printing for $200.00


Candid Event Coverage: $75.00 an hour shooting and 1 high resolution DVD disk for printing.


Wedding Event Coverage: $100.00 an hour (minium of 5 hours - shooting and 1 high resolution DVD disk for printing.


Gift Certificates are available please inquire via email.


Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas

Just wante to take a moment and wish all of you a Merry Christmas!
This is the card that we had made with Whimiscal Creations - http://www.whimsicalcreations.ca/ - With all the work I had to do I did not have time to even think about a card. I contact Cherly and asked her what her turn around time was...she said "a day". A DAY? ok I can do this. Got the kids dressed up, took photos and put card together on her website. Emailed me a proof and I asked if she could change some colours. "Of Course" So I got an amazing card and it was pretty much customed made for me AND I got it all in 24 hours. She is amazing. Everyone keeps asking me if I made my card...I'd love to take the credit but I can't. I took the pictures AND I made those kids though. lol.

No comments: