Natural Attraction Photography

This is the Photography blog of Katherine McIntosh. For more information about bookings and other related questions please email info@naturalattraction.ca Otherwise enjoy the blog, which is a mix of Portraits, Nature work, Event Coverage and Personal Photographs.



Join my Facebook Fan Page!


Fees



Portrait Package: Includes Up to 2 hours of shooting and 1 high resolution DVD disk for printing for $200.00


Candid Event Coverage: $75.00 an hour shooting and 1 high resolution DVD disk for printing.


Wedding Event Coverage: $100.00 an hour (minium of 5 hours - shooting and 1 high resolution DVD disk for printing.


Gift Certificates are available please inquire via email.


Monday, August 8, 2011

Ever been to a place a 1000 times...

Ever been to a place a 1000 times then on that 1001 time you discover something totally new. Welcome July 23rd! I have been the Bronte Creek SO MANY TIMES. I have been going there since I was a little kid. I do a lot of shoots there too. Amie has a season pass and she wanted her family shots done there, no problem, do it all the time. She offered to drive me so I didn't have to pay to get into the park. We did her fall shoot at bronte too so she wanted something different and took me to the other side of the park. I didn't even know this part exsited. It was beautiful.





No comments: